1. Minimum age of 18 years old and registered in the parish.
2. New baptismal certificate. (Within 6 months of current date)
3. Minimum time of preparation is six months.
4. Do not reserve the reception hall until you have set the wedding date with the priest or deacon.
5. DO NOT MARRY CIVILLY BEFORE YOUR RELIGIOUS CEREMONY. In the United States, the religious marriage will serve as the civil marriage. A civil marriage certificate can be obtained two weeks after the religious ceremony in City Hall
- To review the full list of our preparation program, please click on this line.
- To send in a Marriage Inquiry form, please press this line.
MARRIAGE PREPARATION PROGRAM